- Full responsibility for managing programs focusing on Science, Technology and Engineering.
- Leading a team of field coordinators and trainers and supervise their work.
- Delivering technical support to students’ and/or youth innovative projects in Science and Engineering.
- Planning programs’ activities and developing action plans.
- Developing the content of the programs and enriching it continuously.
- Quality assurance.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (electronic, mechanical, and electrical) or Applied physics.
- Technical skills relevant to one of the aforementioned engineering fields.
- At least three years’ experience in projects’ management.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Masters’ Degree is preferable.
Minimum Skills and attributes
- Administrative skills and ability to lead a team of coordinators.
- Ability to work with different age groups.
- Manage and work under pressure.
- Write reports in both languages (Arabic and English).
- Work in different locations and areas.
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability.
- Planning and time management skills.
- Handle sensitive situations and confidential information in a mature and discreet manner.
- Be well organized and has a high degree of attention to details.
- Location: Science and Technology House, Birzeit.
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة before ( 10 January 2019), indicating the vacancy number and position.