Job title: Program Manager
Address: Jerusalem - Beit Hanina
This job is available to Palestinian and Jerusalem identity holders.
"Al-Rajaa" is a non-governmental academic institution of public interest, which seeks to promote development and education as a concept and practice. It targets children and young people of all ages, starting from early childhood, as well as parents, specialists and those concerned with children's affairs. It offers programs, activities, studies and consultations aimed at building a society that has educational and intellectual bases that qualify it to live educated and conscious.
Al-Rajaa works to develop the creative life in schools by empowering teachers and students in creative and interactive educational fields, encouraging the principles of education among students in schools, reducing dropout rates, improving the academic level and educational excellence by preparing children and young generations on ethics educational and leadership skills.
- General description:
The Program Manager is one of the essential administrative functions in an organization and is responsible for initiating goal setting for programs in accordance with the strategic goals of the organization and planning programs from start to finish keeping in mind deadlines and processes and approving budgets for operations. The job requires extensive knowledge of the principles of program management and the possession of a strategic mindset, as well as the ability to lead and develop a work team in order to ensure the successful delivery of each program and add the highest possible value to the organization.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
The main duties of the Program Manager include the overall management and supervision of the development and enhancement of the performance of the programs that fall within the scope of his/her work as follows:
- Strategic Planning and Evaluation:
Supervising the development of the strategic plan for the programs in coordination with the director of each program under his supervision including:
- Determining priorities and needs related to especial interventions for each program, taking into account the results of internal and external evaluation of programs, previous strategic plans, and satisfaction studies of beneficiaries and partners.
- Monitoring the level of commitment to implementing the strategic plan for the programs.
- Developing the strategic plan for educational and community programs.
- Building partnerships and strategic alliances (financing and implementation) for programs.
- Supervising the preparation and implementation of the executive plan for the programs in both its programmatic, administrative and financial aspects.
- Preparing the executive plan for educational and community programs and following up on their implementation.
- Preparing files and writing reports, including work progress reports (quarterly, semi-annual, annual), and issuing brochures.
- Risk management in programs under his/her scope.
Recruitment of fund and media
- Opening new channels with financiers and networking with them, and communicating with financiers as needed, in coordination with the Director General and the Resources Development Department.
- The ability and professionalism in writing proposals for development and educational projects and following up on submitting project proposals to the relevant authorities.
- Supervising the preparation and implementation of plans for display and media programs in coordination with the Media Unit.
People Management Department:
- Direct supervision of staff performance in programs (including team building and management, motivation and performance development).
- Participate in the preparation of the human resources development plan for the program staff, in coordination with the administrative unit.
- Recommend to the Director General the effective distribution of the job load of the program staff.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A university degree of no less than a master's degree in (applied) sciences and the humanities (culture, economics, and sociology).
- At least 7 years of experience in management and supervision of educational/development programs.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and regulations related to the field of work and comply with the institution's values and ethical standards.
- Multiple experiences with a focus on strategic planning, general management, team building and development, and writing technical and analytical reports.
- Experience in raising funds, including writing financing proposals in both Arabic and English, and preparing and managing budgets.
- Ability to work in difficult conditions, work under pressure and manage risks.
- Good communication and proficiency in Arabic and English speaking and writing.
- Computer skills, including word document, Excel, Power Point.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control systems.
Interested applicants should send a CV in Arabic / English to the e-mail address: [email protected] with the following address: (Applicant's Name - Appointing a Program Manager).