Position Title: Program Manager
Location: Gaza Strip
Report to: Programs Director
Duration: One Year with possibility of extension
MA’AN Development Center is an independent Palestinian non-profit organization, established in Jerusalem in January 1989. Relying on a human rights-based approach, community partnerships, and active participation, MA’AN work to enhance the resilience, empowerment, and realization of the rights of those most in need, the poor and marginalized groups and individuals, as well as unleash their latent capacities to enhance their active participation in sustainable development and their abilities to respond to and recover from crises.
Working under the Programs Director supervision at our office in Gaza, MA’AN Development Center is seeking to hire a competent Program Manager. This position will be involved in programs development, coordination of projects implementation, monitoring and tracking ongoing projects, resources development, building partnerships, and leading the program operation in the field. In particular, the program manager will be responsible for:
- Enhancing the effectiveness of the program strategy based on the realization of the development trends, policy intervention, and innovations in the program's areas of focus.
- Helping to plan and implement different projects activities and supervise the staff in the field.
- Developing partnerships with other institutions to extend the impact of the program activities.
- Working with and managing all the program staff.
- Monitoring and tracking ongoing projects and initiatives, including evaluating and reporting to program people, partners, and donors.
- Working closely with other programs at Ma’an and facilitating cross-program collaboration.
- Review projects activities and provide critical analysis of projects strengths, weaknesses, and risks.
- Working with MA’AN programs support departments including the finance, procurement, and human resources to ensure appropriate compliances management processes.
- Working with the MA’AN M&E department to ensure effective program management and to inform the program development process based on comprehensive learning.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education & Essential Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7 years of employment in the field of projects or programs management. A Master’s Degree in related fields is an advantage.
- Experience working within the NGO sector and a strong background in initiating and implementing programs.
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details, and ability to work independently when needed.
- Sound experience in Project Cycle Management including the development of projects’ logical framework and its components.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners, and donors.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and multi-task.
- Mature work practices, highly motivated, and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Integrity and strong identification with MAAN Core Values
- Fair experience in one or more of the MA'AN fields of work (humanitarian aid, economic empowerment, food security, or protection) will be considered.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application as per the following:
- Download the employment application from the following link: MAAN Employment Application
- Fill in the employment application and save the document with the name of the applicant and the position.
- Fill in the required information in the following link: https://forms.gle/AA4oBuomkrMNJYMj8
- Attach employment application within the previous link.
- Applications will not be considered if the employment application is not attached in the previous link.
- Applications will only be accepted until Wednesday 06 April 2022.