- Programs manager: -
Assume primary responsibility for the day-to-day programs and projects operations of the organization to ensure meeting programmatic goals and objectives and in line with our mission, vision and strategic plan.
Provide vision and overall leadership to programs design and operations, as well as identify adjustments in their scope of work to ensure that the projects adapt to changes in needs and context.
Oversee the technical work of PWWSD’s programs, and monitor and track assignment progress.
Promote strong positive external and internal relations and flow of information.
Promote the vision, values and principles of PWWSD as a feminist women’s rights organization.
Supervise and empower technical and administrative programme team to ensure quality results.
Liaise with the media department to ensure the visibility of PWWSD’s work.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate degree in Business Management, and advanced degree in Social Sciences, Public Policy, Economics, Business, or other related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of program management in civil society sector.
- Knowledge and experience in women empowerment, gender equality and human rights.
- Excellent English and Arabic languages; native speaker standard.
- Experience in Researching.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent skills in planning, monitoring & evaluation, in addition excellent results-based report writing skills in both languages Arabic and English.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, knowledge of fundamental public relations and media strategies and tools.
- Organizational management skills and program cycle management
- Interpersonal ability to build and work within a team
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining professionalism
- Excellent knowledge in using computer software including Microsoft and on-line tools
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed and up-to-date CV in English with a cover letter (not exceeding one page). The letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please submit your applications to (PWWSD) at: Email: [email protected].
Please submit the application by 1 July 2021
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Short listed candidates will be expected to attend a written exam and an interview.