Youth Rehabilitation through Entrepreneurship Program Manager
Tomorrow’s Youth Organization (TYO) is an American non-profit organization that works in disadvantaged areas of the Middle East, enabling children, youth and parents to realize their potential as healthy, active and responsible family and community members. With the support of Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) under the Bokrah Project, TYO is recruiting a highly qualified and motivated Psychologist interested in Early Childhood Education, advocacy, health and lifestyle reforms, and civic participation at our flagship center in Nablus, Palestine.
The Program Manager (PM) will work full-time in cooperation with TYO local and international staff. The PM will help sustain and scale youth’s entrepreneurship & youth rehabilitation and training for employment programs. The PM will implement programming designed to support youth’s economic development through micro-enterprise, social advancement, research available and applicable grants, and act as a liaison between TYO and the local community.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate assigned projects
- Monitor and analyze project development and implementation
- Review relevant documents and reports
- Identify problems and issues to be addressed and initiate corrective actions through liaising with relevant parties and ensuring follow-up actions
- Supervise project staff to ensure implementation of projects and ensure the flow of information between TYO management, beneficiaries, relevant stakeholders, and donors.
- Coordinate planning, development, and implementation for Youth's Empowerment Programs, including the review and analysis of issues, preparation of evaluations, and other research activities and studies
- Coordinate working level engagement between TYO and local community stakeholders, manage existing partnerships, and identify potential collaboration including follow up action of initiation and coordination of outreach activities
- Coordinate activities related to strategic planning and budget funding for programs including project preparation and submissions, progress reports, financial statements, etc.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) or a first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted
- At least 5+ years experience in international development; Experience designing, implementing, and monitoring/evaluating programs
- Fluency in English& Arabic
Primary Requirements (continued)
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of youth, peace, and security field preferable
- Highly resourceful self-starter with initiative and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and positive energy for making a difference
- Commitment to TYO’s non-political, non-religious approach
Interested candidates must send a cover letter and resume to
by October 5th 2017. Include the position title (Youth Rehabilitation through Entrepreneurship Program Manager) in the subject line of the email.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.