Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
Program Execution Manager
For a period of 12 months renewable
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Oversee the implementation of AAH programs in the West Bank to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness and quality of activity and that project objectives and targets are met.
- Define with his/her team program implementation approaches, techniques, modalities and methodologies and pilot new ones as relevant (including, but not limited to technical specifications and standard operating procedures, identification and selection of beneficiaries and location distribution and sensitization) and review written relevant documentation accordingly.
- Lead the process of risk mapping and analysis for AAH programs’ implementation in West Bank and monitor or anticipate with his/her team the impact of such risk on implementation.
- Ensure with his/her team the fulfilment of contractual obligations in terms of reporting and provide internal reporting or information on projects as per need.
- Develop with the Head of Projects an adequate monitoring and evaluation plan for each project in coordination with the “Head of MEAL Unit”; ensure that all learning and experience during the implementation of the program is documented and stored appropriately.
- Lead the program implementation team, create and maintain team dynamics, motivation and spirit of collaboration.
- Pro-actively manage her/his team, support its member technically, guide them on a daily basis and coach them on weak points.
- Ensure relations with projects’ partners are smooth and functional and staff under his/her management in defining clear roles and responsibilities for each party involved and establishing adequate communication channels.
- Participate in representing Action Against Hunger in cluster and technical coordination fora in coordination with Head of Programs and Head of Base.
- Contribute to advocacy and policy-development activities in the relevant sector at all levels.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in social sciences or engineering.
- Five years of relevant professional experience in programming in international or national NGOs
- At least two years’ experience in a management position
- Proven experience of implementation large-scale projects
- Demonstrable experience in Project Cycle Management
- Experience of humanitarian/ emergency and development programming.
- Experience of Monitoring and Evaluation of programs/ activities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including training, capacity building and presentation skills.
- Solid organizational skills: the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Strong Managerial skills
- Knowledge in at least one sector of interest of Action Against Hunger (i.e. Protection & Gender, WASH, Shelter, FSL)
- Good capacities in data management and data analysis
- Excellent in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click in the following link to access to the service:
We will only consider the candidacies received online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 06/05/2020
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.