DCIP has a local salary scale
Main responsibilities and roles:
- Grant Management and Acquisition:
- Assist in Managing a mixed portfolio of funders to best practice standards, and ensuring that the terms and conditions for grants are satisfied.
- Assist in developing and submitting further applications for funding.
- Search for and identify new potential donors.
- Maintain and update a database for potential and existing donors.
- Maintain organized hard and soft files of all fundraising information.
- Coordinate closely with DCIP’s programs’ teams to structure and maintain clear internal reporting mechanisms.
- Support generating quality reports for donors meeting deadlines and standards.
- Support the Program Development Unit Coordinator in developing/ updating DCIP fundraising strategy and action plans.
- Help in building on relationships with existing donors.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Assist in organizing and participate actively in programs’ planning process and monitoring sessions.
- Support in developing and maintaining effective M&E systems including developing project monitoring plans.
- Support the field teams to ensure the collection of quality data from the field.
- Support the teams in developing the annual and semi-annual organizational progress reports.
- Assist the unit coordinator in building the capacity of staff on Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Competencies and skills/ requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in human rights, development, or a related field.
- Minimum three years’ relevant work experience in Grants /projects’ management/ M&E / fundraising; Knowledge in budgeting and finance is a plus.
- Excellent Arabic and English speaking and writing skills; ability to write clear, concise and well-structured reports in English.
- Good knowledge of the principles of fundraising, monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent communication skills and strong critical analysis and interpersonal and ability to work as part of a team.
- Good grants/projects’ management skills with the ability to prioritize and deal with a variety of tasks.
- Oriented in human/child rights programming and/ the Logical Framework Approach, and results-based approach.
- Knowledge of the NGO operations and the dynamics of the humanitarian sector is a plus.
If qualified, please email a cover letter, and résumé in English to [email protected]. Please use “PD Officer” as the subject of your email, emails with no subject will not be considered no later than the 2nd of December, 2019.
No phone calls please. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DCIP is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices.
About Defense for Children International – Palestine
DCIP is an independent, local Palestinian child rights organization dedicated to defending and promoting the rights of children living in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip. For 25 years, DCIP has investigated, documented and exposed grave human rights violations against children; held Israeli and Palestinian authorities accountable to universal human rights principles; and advocated at the international and national levels to advance access to justice and protection for children.