Job Title Program Development & MEAL Officer
Responsible to Director General
Duration Permanent Contract
Location QADER Office – Beit Jala
Starting Date As soon as possible
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Program Development & MEAL (PD & MEAL) Officer is a member of the senior management team at QADER. S/he will work under the overall supervision of the Director General, and the direct supervision of the Director of Programs and Operations to establish and oversee a functional MEAL system for the organization and all its projects. The position serves as a key reference to guide results-based planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and learning in the organization. In addition, The PD & MEAL Officer will support QADER’s strategy and development of proposals and funding applications within a strategic approach to enhancing long term partnerships.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of an effective and coordinated MEAL framework for QADER and all projects in a systematic and coherent approach.
- Provide high quality advice and support to the senior management team and program staff to make informed decisions regarding programmatic and strategic issues.
- Enhance the performance, quality, and accountability of QADER’s programs’ work to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate Program efforts and advice and recommend on resources required for strong MEAL including skills, time, and budget.
- Plan and manage internal and external project baselines assessments, evaluations, and reviews to meet QADER’s and partners’ requirements.
- Prepare relevant sections of projects progress reports, effectively analyzing, synthesizing, and documenting program outcomes and learning, in collaboration with key program staff.
- Increase and strengthen opportunities for cross-program learning.
- Work with the program teams in preparing and supporting monitoring / evaluation visits by management and donors and disseminating related lessons learned.
- Generate analytical reports from the MEAL system that enable management and senior program staff to make informed decisions to continuously improve program quality and impact.
- Deliver training and coaching to QADER program staff to develop their capacities in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Support evidence-based design and planning of new projects and interventions in highly participatory approach; ensuring learning from past and ongoing programs.
- Lead the development and submission of funding applications to identified donors and partners.
- Search for and identify new potential donors and partners.
- Maintain and update a database for existing and potential donors and partners.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining a vibrant fundraising strategy and action plan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education, Experience, and competencies
- University degree in business administration, economics, or other related fields.
- At least 2 years working experience in program design, fundraising, monitoring and evaluation.
- In-depth knowledge on M&E and development issues
- Experience in designing tools for data collection, analysis, and production of reports;
Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
- Understanding and knowledge of the political environment, economic and social conditions in the country and the surrounding region
- Strong training & facilitation skills
- Organize and accurately complete multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources, and multiple reporting relationships
- Plan, coordinate and organize workload while remaining aware of changing Priorities and competing deadlines
- Self-reliant, flexible, and able to handle pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Sound computer skills (Microsoft applications)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply and submit their CVs/Resumes in addition to a Cover Letter (not less than 200 words, clarifying how your qualifications and personal specifications meet the job requirements) in PDF form, via QADER's online application on the following link Program Development & MEAL Officer. Deadline for applying for this post is Sunday 13/11/2022.
“QADER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities, women, and other underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply and to seek QADER’s support on the application process where additional accommodation is required”
Should you need any support regarding the application process, please communicate with us via phone: 02-2749767