ABOUT THE POSITION
The Program Development & MEAL Officer is responsible for leading the M&E function in the organization and should ensure accountability and learning. S/he will also support the development of funding proposals and applications, and should work on expanding QADER partners/funders portfolio.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the design, development and implementation of an effective and coordinated MEAL framework for QADER and all projects in a systematic and coherent approach.
- Provide high quality advice and support to the senior management team and program staff.
- Enhance the performance, quality, and accountability of QADER’s programs’ work to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate Program efforts and advice and recommend on resources required for strong MEAL including skills, time and budget.
- Plan and manage internal and external project baselines, evaluations (internal and external) and reviews to meet donor and organizational requirements.
- Prepare relevant sections of projects progress reports, effectively analyzing, synthesizing and documenting program outcomes and learning, in collaboration with key program staff.
- Increase and strengthen opportunities for cross-program learning.
- Work with the program teams in preparing and support monitoring / evaluation visits by management and donors and disseminate related lessons learned.
- Generate analytical reports from the MEAL system that enable management and senior program staff to make informed decisions to continuously improve program quality and impact.
- Deliver trainings and coaching to QADER program staff to develop their capacities on Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Support evidence-based design and planning of new projects and interventions in highly participatory approach; ensuring learning from past and ongoing programs.
- Support the development and submission of funding applications to identified donors and partners.
- Search for and identify new potential donors and partners.
- Maintain and update a database for existing and potential donors and partners.
- Develop and maintain a vibrant fundraising strategy and action plan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Technical Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- University degree (e.g. in business administration, development studies, economics, sociology), with research training and experience.
- At least 4 years working experience, out of which three in monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience of coordinating, supporting and strengthening MEAL planning processes, and activities.
- Well-developed facilitation and training skills.
- High quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, to inform program quality, design and reporting requirements.
- Experience in project design and planning, and proposal writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills. Ability to show initiative and work independently with limited oversight, as well as initiative and capacity to work as a member of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Self-reliant, flexible and able to handle pressure.
- Sound computer skills (Ms applications)
Interested candidates may apply, and submit their CVs/Resumes in addition to a Cover Letter (not less than 200 words, clarifying how your qualifications and personal specifications meet the job requirements) in PDF form, via QADER's online application form on the following Link: Program Development & MEAL Officer. Deadline for applying for this post is Wednesday 02/12/2020, no later than 14:00 PM
“QADER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities, women, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek QADER’s support on the application process where additional accommodation is required”
Should you need any support on the application process, please communicate with us via phone: 02-2749767