The Palestinian Union for Small and Microfinance (Sharaka) is a not for profit Palestinian Organization located in Ramallah , that represents and coordinated between the Microfinance institutions (MFIs) in Palestine; Sharakeh is seeking to hire a qualified candidate for its current vacant position;
Jobs Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and maintain productive relationships with the union members, beneficiaries, partners, donors, and all other parties and stakeholders.
- Represent the union, upon board assignment in all local and foreign relationships, meetings, workshops, conferences, and receptions that affect the Union operations
- Manage fund raising process starting from needs assessment, funding requirements designing, proposal writing, reporting and follow up.
- Monitor Network budget according to plans and/or contracts approved by Board of Directors.
- Manage all required logistics for network’s events and meetings
- Interpret the strategic goals set by the Board of Directors into long-term and short-term plans, including recruitment plans and performance development.
- Suggest practical actions and policies to develop the union operations to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Review and suggest improvements to all technical studies conducted for the union and its members’ benefits.
- Submit regular progress reports to board of directors
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or any related field
- Minimum Two years of professional experience in project management,
- Proven experience in similar position (program coordinator)
- Professional level in both Arabic and English language skills.
- Strong reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office Suite: Word and Excel
المسمى الوظيفي Program Coordinator
آخر موعد للتقديم 04 - Nov - 2021
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني مبتدىء
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
All applicants are requested to send their CV along with a cover letter in English to the following email address: [email protected] with subject line “Program Coordinator Vacancy”
Applications must be received no later than 04/11/2021 12:00 pm.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.