- Work with the team on implementing projects activities including preparation for workshops, training, information gathering, and other assigned tasks.
- Work with the team in monitoring project activities for reporting purposes including monthly briefs and annual impact reports.
- Ensure that all project activities are entered into project TAMIS (Technical and Management Information System) database and USAID/WBG Geo-MIS (Geographic Information System).
- Report on events or special activities of the Unit.
- Assist in the preparation of trip schedules for consultants and follow up on their logistic arrangements.
- Assist with managing communications between technical team and the operations team.
- Assist with day-to-day operations including specific assignments to oversee and coordinate specific programs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business or related field preferred.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- High level of interpersonal and diplomatic skills required.
- Previous work experience in Palestine or the Middle East desired.
To Apply: If you would like to be part of a dynamic project team and are interested in submitting your CV for consideration, please apply through the following link:
Individual position postings including job description and qualifications sought can be viewed at the link provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for additional information. All applications must be received no later than October 5, 2021.
About DAI: DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.