The Program Associate (PA) will be responsible for supporting strategic, technical, and operational needs at the activity level implementation with local partners and municipalities among others in coordination with the Program Specialist (PS) and Deputy Chief of Party for Programs (DCOP-P). The PA will support activity identification, oversee, and guide program partners from the start to the conclusion of activities and ensure fulfilment of acquired commitments and timely and adequate activity execution. The PA's work site will be primarily in Jenin but will be able to travel to other municipalities/areas when required and authorized by the program. The PA will be supervised by the PS with ongoing technical guidance and support of the from the DCOP-Programs and will be based in Jenin.
- Develop activity concepts and discuss them with senior program leadership in line with the program objectives, and work with local organizations and partners and with grants and procurement teams to develop concepts into full activities.
- In coordination with PS to provide strategic, technical, and operational support during the program’s execution and evaluation.
- Support programmatic and technical aspects of the West Bank Rapid Response Activity.
- Monitor activities and grants in progress, including but not limited to attending coordination meetings and events, collecting information to support monitoring and evaluation, and drafting impact and progress reports.
- In coordination with the RR Grants Manager, support grantee adherence to grant agreements, implementation plan, budget, and execution timetable.
- Develop and maintain cordial, professional, and open relationships with local partners, counterparts, grantees, and local authorities.
- Assist in verifying satisfactory delivery to procurement team.
- Assure that every delivery of goods or services under activities has been coordinated and shared with the local partners in a timely manner.
- Follow up closely on progress during activity implementation, in coordination with the Program Specialist and DCOP-Programs.
- Provide regular activity notes with information related with outcomes, outputs, and impact of the activities, according to MEL plans.
- Ensure that during the activity implementation all the information needed for the activity close out such as pictures, documents, testimonies, and information are uploaded in real time.
- Coordinate all tasks related with the activity budgets closely with procurement and grants teams.
- Visit and report on project sites when authorized by the Program Specialist and/or DCOP-Programs.
- Contribute to the political analysis and security updates continuously.
- Support the coordination of the program’s events, conferences, and activities, including logistics and site selection.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in community development, international development, organizational development, or related field is required.
- Minimum two years of experience supporting social impact projects at the local level, in coordination with local or national government entities required.
- Knowledge of program planning and implementation required.
- Experience working in such roles with USAID projects is highly desirable.
- Ability to work under difficult conditions while maintaining security awareness is required.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously under pressure in a stressful environment and with colleagues from different cultural and professional backgrounds required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, events, and projects required.
- Ability to report for an activity or project in progress is required.
- Strong adaptability, communication, problem-solving, service-oriented, and interpersonal skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Ability to travel in high-risk areas is required.
- Fluency in Arabic is required. Proficiency in English is desirable.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below