Chemonics International seeks a Program Associate (Cooperative Exchange and Knowledge Sharing) for the USAID-funded Building Regional Economic Bridges (BREB) activity in the West Bank and Gaza.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The program associate will support the work of the Component One team, which covers establishing partnerships between Palestinian and regional and international institutions to transfer technology and knowhow and for joint research initiatives, and to implement professional development programs targeting Palestinian graduates from the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem. The position will require flexibility, willingness to learn, and hard work. In return, the associate will gain an unmatched professional experience and opportunity to grow with a very exciting project and for one of the U.S.’s largest development consultancy firms the associate responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Depending on the assigned team, identify and development institutional and research and development partnerships and professional development initiatives with a range of Palestinian, regional, and international organizations.
- Assist in the development of grants and other types of assistance to these partners, as well as overseeing the implementation of this assistance.
- Provide analysis of budgets, program plans, and other strategies and documents, contributing to the selection, design, and implementation of effective assistance.
- Support reporting and provide updates on program activities, producing reports in English and sometimes in Arabic; support presentations, including to partner organizations and firms and to our client, USAID.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Basic qualifications include:
- Four-year university degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working the field of business, banking, financial analysis, economic or product research, marketing, professional development/training, or other area related to the objective.
- Strong interpersonal skills in establishing relationships with BREB team members, private sector firms and associations, NGOs, and other institutions, both Palestinian and international.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Fluent level of spoken and written English and Arabic required.
To apply, please complete the form linked below by July 30th, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/