GFA Consulting Group GmbH has a sound track record of providing effective solutions to the challenges in the global consulting market. Based in Hamburg, the company has implemented complex studies and projects in over 130 countries since 1982. Leading development agencies, ministries and public clients have entrusted GFA with helping them manage projects financed through bilateral and multilateral funds. Working in cooperation with stakeholders in government, the private sector, NGOs and citizens’ groups, GFA balances innovation and reliability to meet local needs.
GFA has been commissioned by the German government through Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) to implement the More Job Opportunities for Palestinian Youth project through Dual Studies at Al-Quds University.
The Program Assistant is responsible for providing the administration, logistics, coordination and program support to the Dual Studies team regarding different daily tasks.
- Manage daily schedule and liaises to coordinate visits and meetings;
- Organize internal and external events;
- Assist in preparing meetings, workshops and activities;
- Prepare letters, documents, and archiving;
- Organize meetings and appointments with Ministries, Government agencies, associations, chambers and private sector;
- Support the team in any related M&E task;
- Manage daily office work (answering phone calls and emails, following up, printing, photocopying, etc);
- Advise potential students about the dual study programmes in the office and by phone;
- Assist potential students in the application process;
- Collect related data about the enrolled students in Dual Studies;
- Support managing the DS website and Facebook page;
- Translate documents as requested;
- Prepare minutes of meetings;
- Support managing the project related social media (video shooting, taking photos, editing, etc);
- Assist in any other related task.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: [email protected] no later than 15th of July 2019. Please make sure to mention the position title in the subject line of the email. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
GFA is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skills enhancement.
For more information about the Dual Studies, please visit the following website: http://www.ds.alquds.edu/
Starting as soon as possible,12 months contract with possible extension
Duty Station: Al-Quds University, Abu Dis
Language: English, Arabic
Job Type: Full time (40 hours per week)