Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development - IZDEHAR is a US$ 100 million Impact Investment company based in Hebron, that focuses on development-oriented investment opportunities in Palestine. It was founded by a group of development driven private sector investors in early 2019 to strengthen the Palestinian Economy by originating and developing complex projects in partnership with private sector investors, Public Sector, DFIs, IFIs and donors.
At IZDEHAR we take special pride in our people who specializes in executing investments, business development, portfolio management and financial engineering. We operate a team of highly professional experts covering the whole range of the investment spectrum.
We are seeking an ambitious Production line Operator, who is trained to tend, operate, and oversee all of the operation areas within the plant (i.e., receiving, batching, production floor, loadout, etc.) to assure compliance with established procedures relative to quality, productivity and safety by performing assigned duties.
Our customers are ruminants and broilers farmers, who are feeding their livestock with concentrated feed, Total Meals Ration (TMR) and are expecting high and stable feed quality with on time products delivery.
- Follows standard operating instructions/procedures in the performance of all operator areas, including flushing procedures for batching and pelleting, along with record keeping.
- Operates all equipment/tools (computer, grinders, tools, fork lift, etc.) in all areas.
- Prepares and maintains shift activity reports, tracks production reports, sampling reports, bag dump reports, reconciliations, etc.
- Regulates flow of materials and observes flow to ensure attainment of specified products.
- Performs daily feed, bulk and micro ingredient inventory.
- Performs housekeeping duties as requested by the supervisor, is responsible for keeping designated area clean while supporting co-workers in other areas.
- Maintains and ensures the safety of all employees and assets of the company.
- Responsible for filling micro-ingredient, and maintaining necessary stock at the batching areas and receiving when need.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with company Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) policies and procedures in the performance of their job duties.
- Report all environmental issues immediately to their supervisor.
- Reads and understands the company’s emergency notification process
- Conducts duties in a way that maintains compliance with ISO22000 Feed Safety and Quality Program, including opportunities for continuous improvement.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Vocational diploma in the field of industrial automation, or other related field, university degree is preferred.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to recognize critical areas of the mill control feed/ingredient system.
- Ability to read, speak, and write Arabic and English fluently.
- Must possess a very good computer literacy skill.
- Must be able to work under pressure and in different shifts, including night, holiday and weekend when required.
- Must be supportive of the mission of producing high quality concentrated animal feed.
- Must be tolerable and willing to learn and perform the different areas of the feed mill process.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
All applications will receive a fair consideration by IZDEHAR’s HR Team. Izdehar operates an equal opportunity scheme to all applicants and encourages everyone that meets the above requirements to apply for this post. Please note that only shortlisted will be contacted, therefore, we thank you all in advance for taking the time and the effort to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a covering letter describing why you are the best suited person for this post, three references and your latest resume (CV), to [email protected].
Please write the position name & Job Code : PPID-J013 in the subject line.
Please send us your application by 11/9/2021.