Position Product Manager
Developing business plans/ market strategies for the products within the assigned portfolio.
Making a Brand plan, Brand strategy & competitor analysis of the brands.
Identifying the opportunities for sales growth.
Provide direction, motivation & training to the field marketing team to ensure optimum performance.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Develop and execute marketing plans, campaigns, and materials, and manage deviations.
- Create scientific messages, train the team, and support medical reps.
- Conduct marketing research, analyze data, and track market trends.
- Organize scientific meetings and lectures.
- Manage marketing mix and product growth.
- Study product portfolio suggest and assess new potential products.
3 to 5 Years
BA in Pharmacy or Doctor pharmacy, MBA is a plus.
- Product Knowledge
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Market research and intelligence to tap competitor analysis
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Jerusalem Pharmaceuticals (JePharm for short) is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company that was founded in Palestine 50 years ago. As industry-pioneer, it sought to address the shortages in medicinal products’ supplies as well as the untapped pharma innovation gap in Palestine. Moreover, JePharm was the first Palestinian company to expand its operations into the Middle East and North Africa Region, having established business in Jordan and Algeria. Today, the JePharm Group profitably and successfully operates through its strategically located manufacturing sites in Palestine, Jordan and Algeria and two dynamic research and development sites. More than 500 qualified and high-caliber employees, of which 34% are females, are part of JePharm Group family.
For those who are meeting the required skills please send your resume to email:
[email protected] , no later than Septemper 07, 2023.
Albireh - Palestine