The Center for Continuing Education at Birzeit University is seeking a Graphic designer. The scope of work is to participate in the design of outreach campaigns for various training courses or programs, activities or campaigns being implemented by the Center.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The following are the qualifications of the designer:
- Be able to produce original ideas
- Has neat graphic design skills (layout, typography, colors, etc)
- Experience with concept-based designs
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
- Testing graphics across various media
- Proficiency in Marketing tools.
- Understands a range of print and online design processes
- Ability to work with time-based materials would be a plus
- Experience in branding would be a plus (projection of the brand on all areas: on-line, offline, print, social)
- - Professional approach to time and deadlines is strictly required
- - Attention to detail
- - Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- - Minimum three years experience in graphic designer or in related field.
Application Deadline: 7-April-2021
Interested and qualified applicants kindly send your CV to [email protected] with the email subject line “Graphic Designer”.