Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top-of-the-line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of:
DN Product Engineer Ref. No (HR-PE-02)
- Prepare technical/ financial proposals for IT products and solutions, mainly Lenovo Personal System Group products (PCs, Laptops, tablets, etc..), Lenovo Enterprise Data Center solutions (Server, storage, Backup), in addition to Networking (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, etc…) in a timely manner
- Ability to achieve the tasks and proposals before the deadlines
- Work on public RFQs and RFPs, and give the closest match for the requirements and specifications
- Give accurate & correct technical solutions to the customers.
- Give cost effective solutions that meet the specs & customer Budget.
- Make stock count sheet and update it day by day.
- Make periodic stock inventory for the company’s warehouse for the purchased products and solutions
- Take periodic self-study online training based on the company’s business plan (and instructor-led training in some cases)
- Make price list for stock products.
- Prepare the needed funds allocation for orders, projects, and stock orders
- Ability to find new vendors and make new opportunities
- Provide help and training for technical support team when needed
- Conduct customer’s presentation for the company’s solutions when needed
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related fields
2 – 3 years’ experience in Presales of PSG and Enterprise solutions or related fields
CCNA and CompTIA A+ level of knowledge or equal
Consistent and hard working with time management
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to work under minimal supervision and auditing
Ability to work outside working hours and/or on holidays for the urgent cases and requests
Ramallah residence is preferred
Interested individuals should submit their CV coupled with letter of interest to [email protected] , please indicate job title in the subject line.
Deadline for submitting applications is 8/3/2022 only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.