Masrouji Group was established in the year 1959 in Jerusalem as a trade and import company for Pharmaceuticals. This modest operation has grown over the years to become one of the leading trading and investment corporations in Palestine and the wider Middle East regions, and has been distinguished for its emphasis on ethical business practices and an appreciation for opportunity.
Masrouji Group is seeking a highly qualified Product Development Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the entire development process of new products and programs within an organization, from the initial planning phase to implementation or production
- Determines the process for creating a new item
- Gathers the raw materials necessary to build or create the product being developed
- Performs research in order to determine the best way to produce a particular item
- Oversees product development amongst a team of individuals
- Presents new ideas to corporate executives in order to gain permission to develop product lines
- Prepares a cost analysis of the development of a new product
- Creates launching plans and marketing campaigns designed to inform people about new product availability
- Supports successful launch of business programs and development of short and long-range strategies for product expansion
- Researches patents, copyrights and trademarks in order to make sure there are no infringement issues involved
- Ensures that every phase of a particular project proceeds as scheduled
- Participate in trade shows and conferences to generate leads and provide competitive intelligence on the market
- Develops strategy and shares updates to leadership on sales performance and marketing strategy impact
- Demand forecasting on annual, quarterly and monthly basis
- Finds and develops new markets and improving sales
- Develops goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Structures and negotiates partnership agreements, including in cases where a creative and novel approach is required due to unique client needs
- Conduct market research, competitors profile for the product, market shares, develop launching plan based on market study
- Conduct price analysis for opportunities
- SWOT analysis for the products, understand the strength and weaknesses for the products
- Validate market studies with the teams
- Prepare with the marketing team and launch plans for the products, targeted audience, and messages for the specialists
- Review the sales achievement compared to the prepared studies and investigate the variances
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum BS degree in Pharmacy required. Masters preferred.
- A minimum 8 years of Pharmaceutical Product Development experience
- Leadership and managerial skills are important in this role
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues and lower level staff.
- A strong sense of creativity will aid in the process of thinking of new product ideas and - solving problems creatively.
- Has good problem solving abilities
- Stays current with the latest trends in merchandise
- Possesses strong marketing skills
- Able to meet deadlines
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address:
[email protected] with the position title mentioned in the subject line.
No later than 30-05-2021.