- Creating, developing, editing and managing the items content information for the allocated categories of products.
- List the new items and follow the process until it becomes a live item and ready to be use.
- Item Modifications (add item new info. – update existed item info).
- Go through Supplier websites to gather the required product materials and information.
- Creation marketing content and feature/benefit statements that support the content standards in collaboration with existing marketing content, catalogue content and auxiliary supplier provided specifications and content.
- Perform similar job-related duties as assigned
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- At least 2+ years’ experience.
- Knowledge in conceptual, graphic design, desktop publishing, & layout skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of working with multiple Internet browsers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal communication skills (in Both Arabic and English).
- Demonstrated fluency in Arabic / English is a must and experienced in content creation, writing, editing (Other languages are preferred).
- Strong PC skills and internet proficiency including: MS Excel, HTML, and Photoshop.
- Familiar with SEO. Ability to write web page titles, meta-tag descriptions, alt tags for images, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time-management / planning skills.
Applicants must submit a covering letter of interest and resume/cv to
by 14/05/2018. Only shortlisted candidates that have submitted the required documents are to be considered and no later than the submission ending date.