MSF - Belgium
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is currently seeking to hire 1 Procurement Supervisor to join our project in Gaza. She/he will be responsible for executing all the procurement activities for goods, transport, subcontracted works and services according to MSF standards and protocols in order to ensure a transparent and efficient procurement and supplier performance
- Planning and executing the day to day procurement activities ensuring an efficient implementation of the procurement procedures
- Determining the purchase planning according to the incoming requests / orders, product availability (shortages/surpluses), delivery times, budgets and other relevant factors
- Regularly assessing the market for new suppliers to supply the recurrent needs of MSF
- Developing and maintaining relations with different suppliers in order to ensure a stable supply of goods or services
- Submitting and collecting quotations and tenders following the MSF purchasing policy
- Reception of goods and managing the MSF stock
- Supervising materials and goods orders and dispatch in order to ensure its rational use.
- Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying and reporting potential discrepancies against packing list or others. Stores materials in accordance with the system in force in order to ensure continuous availability.
- Efficiently managing the supply database and update inventories
- Administrative management (drafting contract with suppliers, and follow-up)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: University degree in logistics, engineering, procurement or supply management is essential
Language: Arabic & English is essential; certificate for English level is desirable
Experience: Min. 2 year of work experience in a supply/procurement position is essential; experience working in NGO is desirable
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position
Qualified female candidates are welcome to apply.
Only To: [email protected] , no hard copies.
Please write Procurement Supervisor – MSF-Belgium on your application or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Sunday, 19th of January 2020 at 5PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.