In preparation for an anticipated private sector support project by the World Bank and the Ministry of National Economy, known as the Innovative Private Sector Development (IPSD) Project, BA/Levant Gulf HR is mandated by a bidding consortium to allocate profiles for highly-motivated professionals, as described below.
The project aims to:
- Develop a Palestinian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Build linkages with regional entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Design and implement a start-up finance system.
- Develop frameworks for home-based businesses.
- Extend grant monies and technical assistance to beneficiary start-ups.
- Build and operate an outsourcing hub in Gaza.
- Design automated systems to manage private sector development initiatives,
- Extend technical assistance and capacity building to a wide range of beneficiaries, covering entrepreneurship, start-up finance, and home-based businesses/outsourcing.
- Provide advice and ensure that all the procurement activities of the project conform to World Bank procurement regulations.
- Advise on the appropriate methods to be used for procurement of goods and services.
- Assist in operational procurement activities including: drafting procurement plans, bidding documents, adverts/tenders, request for quotations,
- Draft procedures for A-Z management of tendering and bidding work components.
- Recruit and contract key specialists for project implementation.
- Ensure that complete documentation is maintained through a central procurement system.
- Provide guidance and contract management oversight, as required.
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer and capacity building to relevant departments at Ministry of National Economy.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas: Procurement, Business Administration, Accounting and/or Finance. A post-graduate degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in the management of procurement in the public/private sector.
- Experience in implementing procurement actions according to World Bank guidelines for the procurement of goods and services.
- Experience in the procurement of hardware, software and software development services.
- Proven work experience on procurement systems and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in Arabic/English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة