SINIORA Food Industries P.L.C. is seeking to fill the following position:
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide the materials required for all departments of the company within the specifications, quality and time required to achieve continuity of work in production and the rest of the departments without interruption or disruption.
· Assist in creating the procurement plan to be implemented considering the production plan, stock targets set, and sales forecast.
· Follow-up on internal and external purchase requests with various suppliers and review all the information contained to ensure that they are compatible with the procedures and budget allowed for various types of purchases and then implement them according to priorities and importance.
· Participate in the creation, review and implementation of the procurement policies and procedures
· Responsible for all documentation related to the Procurement Department.
· Coordination with the Finance Department in reviewing purchase invoices, remittances and any other financial matters related to purchases and suppliers.
· Coordination with the Quality Department to ensure the application of quality systems and adherence to the approved specifications.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial engineering, supply chain or any related field.
2-5 years’ experience in bargaining and finding substitutes.
English - advanced level.
Hebrew - advantage.
Skills and Competencies
· Time management.
· Full knowledge of using computer programs and the Internet (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Problem analysis
· Report Writing.
If you are interested, send your resume, and mention the position in the subject field to: