Leading Investment Co. seeks highly qualified Procurement Officer at its office in Gaza, Palestine.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and supervising all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Control and monitor expenses against approved budgets.
- Maintain the office petty cash and its records and prepare the monthly petty cash replenishment report or upon request.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, or a similar field preferred.
- At least 2 years proven experience in this field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with team spirit.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately complete tasks assignments & responsibilities in timely manner.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
We welcome qualified candidates to send their CV and Cover Letter with subject line (Position-Applicant Name) to the following email address [email protected] no later than 12th October 2021.