- Maintain integrity, fairness, accuracy, and openness in procurement processes.
- Follow all DAI/USAID and FAR policies, and procedures.
- Help activity staff become more familiar, and understand, DAI procurement policies and procedures.
- Comply with consistent usage of DAI’s operations & procurement systems (TAMIS) in managing procurement processes
- Maintain electronic procurement records & files in required DAI’s systems
- Train other DAI staff in the use of procurement systems, as necessary
- Manage procurement of a wide range of goods, commodities, and services through subcontracts, blanket purchase agreements, and purchase orders
- Oversee solicitation of bids and quotes from vendors in adherence with policies & approved requisitions and procurement plans
- Conduct price/cost/reasonability analyses
- Review requisition documentation, cost estimates, statements of work, etc. against procurement plans and budgets
- Help non-procurement staff understand the requirements for submitting accurate and thorough requisitions, cost estimates, statements of work, or to determine other technical specifications
- Determine source selection methods for complex procurements to ensure compliance
- May serve as a non-voting chairperson on evaluation committees in accordance with DAI policies/procedures and thresholds
- Assist activity staff in coordinating meetings, facilitating discussions, and developing briefings in support of the source selection process
- Review and analyze budget estimates for allowability, allocability, reasonableness, and consistency; prepare cost evaluation data, and source selection documentation
- Through market research efforts, identify and qualify potential suppliers (and products/services)
- Ensure that beneficial, ethical, and open supplier relationships are created and maintained according to procurement policies
- Work closely with various home office support staff as necessary
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, or equivalent years of experience
- 4 years of relevant experience, preferably on USAID-funded projects or activities.
- Computer literate with e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet experience.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of USG and FAR regulations and procurement and acquisition aspects of USAID-funded activities.
- Familiarity with Mission Order 21
To Apply: If you would like to be part of a dynamic project team and are interested in submitting your CV for consideration, please apply through the following link:
Individual position postings including job description and qualifications sought can be viewed at the link provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for additional information. All applications must be received no later than October 5, 2021.
About DAI: DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.