Gaza Community Mental Health Programme (GCMHP) is a non-governmental non-profit organization, that provides mental health services, designs and implements training programs for mental health professionals, conducts research studies that serve the community. GCMHP works with and for a wide range of beneficiaries including: children, families and victims of human rights violation. GCMHP is seeking to recruit a “Procurement Officer-part time” within GCMHP’s projects according to the following requirements:
- Ensure all supplies and purchases implemented according to the accepted financial procedures and standards of GCMHP.
- Prepare all purchase requests and purchase orders requested for the projects and in cooperation with project coordinator and direct supervisor.
- Participate in the procurement committee work for price offers, bids and tenders.
- Prepare monthly reports of the procurement and monitor projects achievements.
- Preparation of all logistic work required for the projects’ procurement and in cooperation with direct supervisor.
- Ensuring all projects purchases are implemented in a timely manner and according to the rules and regulations of GCMHP.
- Ensure receiving of procurements of goods and services and ensure compliance with quantities and specification required and according to procedures.
- Maintain the archiving and documentation of both hard and soft copies of the projects purchasing documents.
- Maintain the recording of data in the procurement software available.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the direct supervisor.
- Other duties and tasks related to the projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor degree of Commerce or any other related field from an accredited university.
- Preferable to have high diploma or Master degree in project management.
- At least three years of proven experience in procurement filed and working with NGOs or INGOs.
- Proficiency of English & Arabic languages (reading, writing and speaking).
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skill in both English & Arabic.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Experience in computer skills and the usage of office Software packages (MS Project, Excel, Access, Word…etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines of projects purchasing items.
Interested applicants are welcome to obtain the application form at the Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit, GCMHP headquarter, complete it and attach a motivation letter, CV, university certificates, personal photo, ID, and hand them to the following address: GCMHP, Tal El Hawa, Street no. 8, Western Dahdouh Square, Gaza, Tel: 2641513.
Deadline for submitting applications no later than 1:00pm on Thursday 26th August, 2021.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit-GCMHP