Mada Al-Arab is a Palestinian company specialized in the telecommunication and internet providing fields.
Mada is looking to fill a “Procurement and Logistics Officer” job position according to the below responsibilities:
- Perform the procurement tasks for all Mada purchases as require by the internal policies and procedures (purchase request/price officer).
- Monitor the company’s vehicles in terms of cleanness, speed, and overall usage.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review all vendors and suppliers’ invoices for reasonability and accuracy before payment.
- Follow up with Carrier Company to deliver invoices to customers and devices/materials to our branches in the West Bank and Gaza.
- Keeping the custody of the office petty cash and ensure all cash payments are properly supported and approved.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or any related filed
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)
Our Growth Opportunities
At Mada , we enable our staff to adjust their high sights and burn their tracks. This is were success
and future growth are truly the result of your accomplishments. Our teams are composed of enthusiastic
individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty,
competitive spirit and firm commitment to the customer can take you and your professional career to new
Please note that the last day for applying for this vacancy is 23/8/2021.
Candidates should apply their CV’s (PDF form) and send it to ([email protected])