Gaza Community Mental Health Programme (GCMHP) is a non-governmental non-profit organization, that provides mental health services, designs and implements training programs for mental health professionals, conducts research studies that serve the community. GCMHP works with and for a wide range of beneficiaries including children, families and victims of human rights violation. GCMHP is seeking to recruit a “Procurement Officer-Part-Time” to work on “Sports for Smiles-2nd Phase” project which aims at improving the psychosocial well-being of children and youth in the Gaza strip. This project will be implemented in close cooperation with Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), according to the following requirements:
- Ensure that all supplies and purchases of the project implemented according to the accepted financial procedures and standards of GCMHP and GIZ.
- Prepare all purchase requests and purchase orders requested for the project and in cooperation with direct supervisor.
- Participate in the procurement committee work for price offers, bids and tenders.
- Monitor the monthly reports of the procurement according to the project action plan.
- Preparation of all logistics requested for the project activities.
- Ensuring that all project purchases are implemented in a timely manner and according to the rules and regulations of GIZ and GCMHP.
- Monitoring and evaluation, including preparation of periodical progress reports as required.
- Maintain the archiving and documentation of the project purchasing documents.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the direct supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or Engineering or any other related field from an accredited university.
- Preferable to have high diploma or Master in project management.
- At least three years of proven experience in procurement filed and working with NGOs or INGOs.
- Experience in planning, monitoring, following up and evaluating projects' different activities.
- Proficiency of English & Arabic language (reading, writing and speaking).
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills.
- Excellent communication, team work and community outreach skills.
- Experience in computer skills and the usage of office Software packages (MS Project, Excel, Access, Word…etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Interested applicants are welcome to obtain the application form at the Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit, GCMHP headquarter, complete it and attach a motivation letter, CV, university certificates and a personal photo, ID, and hand them to the following address: GCMHP, Tal El Hawa, Street Number 8, Western Dahdouh Square, Gaza, Tel: 2641513.
Deadline for submitting applications no later than 1:00pm on December 8, 2019.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit-GCMHP