Job Title Procurement Manager - West Bank & Gaza
Location PS (Primary)
Category Local Hire
Job Type Full-time
Career Level Manager
Education Master's Degree
Travel Up to 25%
CNFA is seeking applications for a Procurement Manager for a USAID-funded Effective Management of Irrigation Water Activity. The purpose of this activity will be to work with farmers in the West Bank and Gaza (WBG) to improve climate-resilient conservation and management of freshwater resources and associated ecosystems by increasing the availability, quality, and environmental resilience of drinking water supply sources. The duration of this Activity will be four years.
Reporting to the Finance and Operations Director, the Procurement Manager will lead procurement activities as needed in compliance with CNFA procurement policy. S/he will provide training and mentoring to project staff on policies and procedures to manage program risk and maintain compliance. S/he is responsible for the day-to-day functioning of the project office, coordinating logistics, leading procurement processes, supporting the program’s overall human resource and program administration, supervising, and monitoring the administrative budget, and maintaining necessary documentation according to CNFA policy, USAID rules and regulations, and host-country regulations. The Procurement Manager is based in West Bank.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee implementation of all project’s operational activities, including procurement, logistics, service delivery aspects of the program, and directly supervise the Procurement officers.
- Collaborate with CNFA HQ to develop and periodically update the program’s policies, procedures, and guidelines, including, but not limited to procurement and HR policies and ensure that all organizational policies and regulations are in line with USAID and host-country regulations.
- Lead and/or oversee procurement processes including drafting/reviewing RFPs and RFQs, conducting bid analyses and evaluations, drafting procurement contracts, and reviewing contract deliverables.
- Ensure procurement files are maintained in an orderly and up-to-date system, per USAID and CNFA regulations and internal standards.
- Ensure that staff contracts and profiles (other than the ones managed directly by CNFA’s Washington, DC Office) are in place and appropriately monitored and updated.
- Ensure that all procurement records are maintained in a confidential manner.
- Maintain necessary program documentation and reporting in accordance with USAID and host-country regulations, CNFA policy and host-country regulations.
- Coordinate travel logistics, monitor the use of vehicles and drivers, and handle vehicle administration.
- Develop a comprehensive tracker for efficiently monitoring all commitments related to Procurement.
- Undertake other assignments or tasks at the request of the Chief of Party.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s degree in business administration, finance or related area of study or equivalent work experience.
- At least ten (10) years of progressively responsible work experience in managing complex donor-funded project(s), and at least eight (8) years of accounting, financial or operational management, and procurement on USAID-funded programs.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, willingness to innovate, and ability to think systematically.
- Proven experience in managing multiple and competing tasks while maintaining the quality of deliverables within deadlines.
- Oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic required.
CNFA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is the policy of CNFA to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, veteran status, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION & CONTACT INFORMATION CNFA provides a reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact the CNFA Home Office Human Resources Department via email at [email protected] or via phone at 202-296-3920 if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job with us.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below