Lead and manage all activities related to local and international procurement, including planning, Deciding on best procurement strategies, solicit RFQs, RFPs, & ITB, evaluating tender offers and awarding contract, and administering contracts from commercial side and confirm compliance with requirements.
- Managing the procurement and all activities of procurement cycle with complete coordination with the concerned departments.
- Handling the international purchases, nominating potential suppliers, and soliciting RFQs, and RFPs.
- Supervising activities of local shopping, logistics, and contract management.
- Managing importing process including maintaining positive relationships with related government institutions and clearance companies.
- Processing requisitions and purchase orders on ERP system.
- Assuring that procurement policies are implemented probably.
- Leading and contributing towards developing procurement policies and procedures.
- Seeking Ooredoo best interests through the whole cycle of procurement.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum of 8 years experience in procurement with at least 4 years in managerial level.
Bachelor degree in engineering or in business field.
Excellent supervision and organizational skills.
Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Strong negotiation skills.
Pro-active and initiator
Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills.
Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below