Lacasa Mall is recruiting a Procurement Manager for a Lacasa Fashion Company, Located in Ramallah-Al Rehan- Palestine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the provision of International Brand in order to support overall business objectives with a best practice working concept.
- Identify vendors/product representatives, carry out market research for best local and international brand of supplies, compare obtained costs, evaluate quality and suitability and accordingly take decisions.
- Manage the annual allocated budget and expenditure within set limits, while optimizing and reducing costs in order to ensure effective cost management.
- Prepare analytical, customized and general reports related to procurement performance for Top Management to use as reference for relevant strategic decision-making.
- Create and ensure the implementation of procurement plans and departments programs for the company.
- Responsible for developing procurement reports and key management reporting in order to track and manage goals.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree, Master’s Degree in Business Administration, or similar field.
- Team Player and Organized.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Experience in setting and controlling procurement strategies and procedures.
- Fluent in English.
Total Years of Experience:
- 7-10 preferably in a related sector
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter highlighting relevant work and a CV/Resume. The cover letters and CVs must be submitted to [email protected] . The email subject line must include the position title mentioned above. The closing date for applications is 20/02/2020.