Panorama PVS Ltd is excited to find a new Procurement Manager
Procurement Manager Job Duties:
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company's goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents (in large companies)
- Reports to the chief procurement officer
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Procurement Manager Skills and Qualifications:
People Person, Good at Networking, English Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Data Analysis, Superior Organizational Skills, Good Business Instincts, Mathematics Skills, Good Negotiator, Financial Analysis Skills, Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures, Logistics Skills, Strategic Planning Abilities, Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs), Specialized Industry Knowledge, Experience as a Procurement Clerk or Junior Buyer, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics, Applied Science, or a Related Field, Especially Those Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
Interested and qualified candidates can apply to: