A leading real estate development company is looking for an experienced procurement manager to manage the company’s supply of product and services.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- BSc degree in engineering.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a procurement manager.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurements techniques.
- Fluency in English and Hebrew both written and oral.
- Proficiency in working on different computer software such as excel.
- Strong leadership skills.
If you find yourself suitable for this position, send your most updated CV to the following email:
[email protected] within a week from 22/11/2018.