- Apply the approved procurement policies and procedures of the association and ensure that employees and association adhere to them.
- Constant pursuit of the best goods and services that achieve the goals of the association with the best quality and prices.
- Supervise and follow up on the association’s tools and supplies; follow up on the preparation of quotations and tenders and make sure of their conformity and submit them to the financial officer for approval; compile offers and purchasing supplies; empty quotations and coordinate with the Procurement Committee in order to study the offers; contact suppliers and send purchase order to whoever wins it.
- Follow-up with and amend employee and association’s custody in cooperation with the human resources and admin assistant employee.
- Follow-up with the association’s maintenance file from equipment and guarantees.
- Implement inventory count for the association’s stationery, refreshments, cleaning supplies and assets.
- Follow up on requests for requisitions, issuing purchase order, attending price analysis sessions, and issuing request for quotations and tenders.
- Work to continuously and permanently update the list of suppliers and service providers.
- Provide advice and guidance to the procurement committees.
- Receive tenders / price offers, open them, evaluate them, and prepare meeting minutes for the Procurement Committee to include all relevant documents.
- Provide logistic support to different departments.
- To head the committee receiving publications, stationery, materials and devices supplied, and to ensure that the relevant form is signed.
- Prepare draft agreements.
- Maintain complete procurement documents for each contract, including bidding documents, announcements, tenders submitted, tender evaluation, acceptance letters or contract agreements, payment documents, complaints and related correspondence, etc., in an orderly manner
- Create electronic and paper archiving of all agreements.
- Receive financial request with receipt forms, invoices and supporting tax documents, and ensure the extent of compliance with the terms of agreements before transferring them to accounting.
- Follow up on all ongoing contracts, track deadlines for them, and assist in issuing administrative, time and cost adjustments when needed
- Follow up with vendors regarding pricing and product availability and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Issue and follow-up on documents for exemption from value-added tax, and update the Technical Support Unit officer accordingly.
- Commit to prepare a daily purchase plan.
- Commit to prepare a monthly work report.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, accounting, economics, financial and banking sciences.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Experience in preparing and following up with contracts
- Self-motivated, open to learning new methods and approaches, positive attitudes towards working with employees.
- Experience using a variety of monitoring tools, including office applications.
- Good writing and communication skills in both Engliash and Arabic languages
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
An updated CV, please name the file (FullName_CV), including three professional references and a copy of any related experience certificates in English.
- Please indicate the position title as " Procurement coordinator " in the email subject line.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
CVs with photos or any other distinctive signs will not be considered.
Incomplete applications or applications that do not follow the instructions will not be considered.
REFORM is an equal opportunity employer.