A Well recognized Company located in Ramallah is seeking to hire eligible and qualified applicants for the position of a Procurement/Compliance Specialist according to the following :
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Procurement/Compliance Specialist is responsible for acquisition of supplies, services and equipment, in the required quantity and quality for the operations in West Bank and Gaza. It is the responsibility of the Procurement/Compliance Specialist to acquire items through established procurement methods, processes, and thresholds that comply with the requirements of international standards, donors’ regulations and company policies and procedures. This position is responsible for fully documenting all phases of each procurement process in conformity with valid rules and regulations. This includes ensuring compliance with standards, regulations, processes and procedures.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Prepare solicitation and tender documents for procurement, draft purchase orders, contracts and service agreements
- Liaise with requestors and/or beneficiaries on requisition details, quality of procured goods/services, delivery schedules and any follow-up actions.
- Ensure adherence to procurement policies and meeting the highest standards of cost allowability, reasonableness of cost, procurement integrity and effective integration between programmatic objectives and procurement support.
- Ensure that required paperwork are prepared and documented properly.
- Maintain effective procurement documentation and records in compliance with standards, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Keep all documents and files ready for the compliance review and audit.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Providing policy guidance, training and interpretation of regulations for program staff and sub-contractors as needed.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Previous experience in accounting Work is an advantage
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 10 years’ experience executing procurement policies and procedures with at least 5 years working with international organizations.
- At least 3 years’ experience overseeing compliance issues against specified standards and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational and documentation skills
- Computer skills (MS Office – Word and Excel, Internet) is essential
- Team player, honest, and trustworthy
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply their CV only to the address below by, Sep 7th 2022
Please clearly indicate in the subject line Position. Emails with no position named in the subject line will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.