Chemonics International seeks a Procurement Associate for the USAID-funded Building Regional Economic Bridges (BREB) activity in the West Bank and Gaza.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The Procurement Associate will be responsible for supporting all procurement under the project
Working under the direction of the Workforce Development Specialist and coordinating with the BREB management and team members, the associate responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Sustain and improve current procurement files and documentation by filing, scanning and maintaining procurement documents including but not limited to, Request for Quotations (RFQs), Request for Proposals (RFPs) and bid comparison analysis, in all aspects to ensure they are in compliance with Chemonics policies and USAID regulations.
- Assist the procurement team to conduct procurement and logistical arrangements; perform daily procurement actions for the implementation of the project activities such as procurement of equipment, goods and services, providing all documents in time and in compliance with Chemonics procurement procedures and rules.
- Under the supervision of the Procurement Specialist, draft project procurement documents including all solicitations, negotiation memos.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, logistics, supply chain or related field.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in procurement, preferably on USAID or other donor-funded projects in a similar position in terms of the job tasks and responsibilities outlined above.
- Fresh graduates with relevant degrees may be considered.
- Ability to communicate well in English and Arabic
To apply, please complete the form linked below by September 30th, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/