The Procurement Assistant requests quotes for purchases, and supports completion the selection matrix, legal documents of suppliers, physical and electronic archiving, coordination of material deliveries to beneficiaries of the program, coordination of logistics under activities, preparation of documents for requests for advances and payments. This position reports to the Procurement Officer and will be located in Ramallah.
- Provide administrative support for logistics and procurement activities as requested by the program team or the Procurement Officer.
- Support the Procurement Officer in obtaining quotations either for activity budgeting or during activity implementation.
- Prepare and launch Requests for Proposals or Quotes, receive proposals or quotes, manage evaluation and selection, and complete the selection documentation.
- File all support documentation for procurements in MSI’s grants and procurement management system (GRUMP) and electronic files, as appropriate.
- Conduct ATV verification and vetting as required by USAID for vendors and subcontractors.
- Coordinate with the Grants Manager, Procurement Officer and Grants Assistants for purchase requests.
- Help maintain an up-to-date list of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Effectively serve as liaison between the program team the Procurement Officer and the finance team to provide the documentation needed to issue the payments related to the activities.
- Attend field meetings and other meetings and provide note-taking support as requested.
- Support in documenting the delivery of materials and equipment to the beneficiaries under agreements in kind.
- Coordinate logistics for events, workshops, transportation, food, lodging.
- Develop and maintain cordial, open professional relationships with other members of the field program team.
- Track the status of all upcoming and ongoing procurement processes, and properly close out ones that have been completed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, public administration or business administration (or related field) is preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in procurement on development projects required; specific experience with USAID or stabilization and rapid response programming is highly desirable.
- Task and detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently and within a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities required.
- Determination, commitment, efficiency creativity and adaptability required.
- Excellent communication skills as well as: a) proactive problem-solving abilities independently and with teams, b) a strong service orientation, and c) inter-personal skills, self-awareness and emotional intelligence required.
- Fluency in Arabic required and proficiency in English preferred.