- Conduct operational and procurement activities including drafting procurement plans, bidding documents (BDs), request for quotations (RFQs); procedures in issuing BDs, procedures in short listing suppliers, opening of bids/quotations, evaluation of bids/quotations, preparation of evaluation reports and draft contract agreements;
- Ensure that all procurement activities of the project are compliant and conform with commercial best practices and the required World Bank guidelines and procedures;
- Review and assess adequacy of beneficiary’s procurement in relation to grants activities and provide support to beneficiaries in their grants financed relevant procurements;
- Administer recruitment and contracts of grants and consultants for project implementation activities;
- Ensure complete documentation is maintained through central procurement filing system;
- Administer HR and operational aspects of the project and ensure full documentation of admin and operational activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields: Procurement, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, and relevant fields;
- An advanced degree with a major in a relevant discipline is an added advantage;
- A minimum of 7 years of direct relevant experience including broad expertise in management of procurements in the public and or private sectors;
- Experience in implementing procurement actions according to international organizations guidelines such as the World Bank…, etc. for procurement of goods and services;
- Proven work experience on country commercial procurement systems and procedures;
- Experience working in a Fragile State environment is desirable;
- Excellent computer skills for Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet use, including database use is required;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High level of interpersonal and diplomatic skills required.
- Previous work experience in Jordan or the Middle East desired.
To Apply: If you would like to be part of a dynamic project team and are interested in submitting your CV for consideration, please apply through the following link:
Individual position postings including job description and qualifications sought can be viewed at the link provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for additional information. All applications must be received no later than January 28, 2023.
About DAI: DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.