SOS Children’s Villages takes action for children as an independent non-governmental social development organization. We build families for children in need, we help them shape the development of their communities, we respect varying religions and cultures, and we work in countries and communities where our mission can contribute to development.
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is in process of prequalifying a roster of professionals in Gaza Strip and West Bank to implement a humanitarian intervention. The main objectives of the project are to provide life-saving access to basic needs through multi-sector humanitarian assistance, as well as protection children, youth and their care givers, and to provide integrated and holistic durable solutions to support family recovery, build resilience and self-reliance by enabling early and long-term recovery.
Child Safeguarding Commitment:
SOS Children’s Villages works with children’s and youth. Any applicant he/she should act in a way that safeguards children and youth from all forms of discrimination, abuse, mistreatment and neglect, and will keep data about the children and youth in SOS Children’s Villages programmes confidential. He/she will report all concerns regarding actual or potential child abuse, mistreatment or any other violation of the Child Protection Policy according to our reporting and responding system. For sure, He/she would be protected and supported by the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is searching for the below mentioned positions to implement the humanitarian intervention in West Bank and Gaza Strip.
1 Procurement and Logistics Officer in Gaza Strip.
Status: Full Time Limited Contract.
Contract Type: Limited Contract subject to SOS Palestine priorities and fund availability.
The procurement and logistics officer supports the project different functions in facilitating the acquisition of services and goods. The role of the Procurement & Logistics Officer varies according the locations and fields work, he/ she will implement the finance & procurement guidelines within the project and will be responsible over value for money and the prompt provision of requested services/goods.
Child Safeguarding (CS)
- Responsible within own area of work to raise awareness of the SOS Child Protection Policy principles and to prevent and protect children from all forms of abuse, abandonment, exploitation, violence and discrimination
- Responsible to report any CS suspicion, concern, allegation or incident immediately, following Child Safeguarding reporting procedures. CS reports should be made to the IOR CS focal person and/or to the respective line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Competencies for the position:
- BA Degree in the field of Business Administration, IT, Procurement or operations.
- Working experience of 5 Years in Financial Management.
- Experience in working as a financial coordinator.
- Experience in working with internationally funded projects like: BMZ, GIZ or EU.
- Very good knowledge of fund management and regulations.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- high organizational skills.
Interested candidates must send their Cover Letter including related job achievements, CV, and three traceable references to:
[email protected] by Monday 20/11/2023
Indicating in the subject line: Position Title (Procurement and Logistics Officer) Indicating Gaza.
Selection and recruitment of posts is subject to SOS Palestine priorities and Fund availability.
This posts is open for internal and external candidates.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications after deadline will be excluded.
Applications not conforming to the conditions will not be considered.