A leading contracting company in Palestine requires a full time Procurement and logistics officer for work In Gaza Strip noting the following minimum following qualifications
- Maintain comprehensive procurement files, including solicitations, proposals, evaluations, award documents, official contracts and correspondence on all procurements,
- Supervise and verify the procurement of materials according to the needs of the project
- Process procurements according to respective rules and regulations
- Compile and review budgets, solicited quotations, negotiations, and analysis to recommend vendors for delivery of goods and materials to grantees
- Verify deliveries are complete and done in a timely manner.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of two (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of procurement rules and regulations.
- Strong ability to use and develop management and tracking systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Oral and written working proficiency in English; and Hebrew
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging
Eligible applicants should send there CVS along with any supporting documents to the following email:
Emails subject should include the name of applicant and intended position