The Palestine Trade Center (PalTrade) was established in 1998. We are a non-profit, membership-based organization with a national mandate to lead the development of exports as a driving force for sustainable economic growth. We advocate a competitive, enabling business environment and are dedicated to improving trade competitiveness. PalTrade provides a wide range of export support services in the areas of export development and market intelligence, export promotion, and export policy and advocacy.
PalTrade identifies and brings visibility to Palestinian exporters by unleashing their export potential to transform their businesses and accelerate prosperity in their communities. We identify high potential, deserving enterprises with high growth tendencies.
PalTrade is seeking candidates for the position Procurement and Compliance Officer
Detailed terms of reference and qualifications are available on PalTrade website www.paltrade.org
- Minimum Five years working experience in procurement management.
- Hands-on experience of at least one year with donor-funded projects and compliance regulations.
- University Degree (B.A.) in business administration.
- International certification in Procurement Management or Supply Chain Management is a plus.
- Training or on-the-job training on compliance issues.
- High organizational and planning skills.
- High negotiations skills.
- Loyalty, integrity and transparency.
- Knowledge of the Palestinian service providers and suppliers.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Adherence to deadlines and regulations.
- Attention to details and decision making.
Deadline for receiving CVs and cover letters is Wednesday, July 18, 2018. Submit CVs and cover letters to [email protected] . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Please merge the cover letter and CV in one document
- Be carful in reading the qualifications needed to the position