International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: PRESERVICE Training consultant (1).
Desired Start Date: May, 2022
End date: September, 2022
Location: Gaza City.
- Conduct a baseline assessment of knowledge of COVID-19 medical management, training that has been previously conducted, and potential individual and organizational obstacles to learning and facilitating interventions.
- Revise, and update training materials.
- Collaborating with internal departments at AUG to develop training materials that achieve defined learning outcomes.
- Creating course materials and teaching aids that support content delivery and skills assessments.
- Tracking training outcomes and ensuring alignment to Specific Objective 3 under the FAS agreement with AUG: Preservice training of 500 final year students in the faculty of medicine and nursing and equip them with appropriate knowledge and skills in clinical case management of COVID- 19 suspected and positive cases.
- Facilitating the delivery of technology-based and multimedia-centered teaching.
- Deploying trainee satisfaction to assess trainee satisfaction with the curriculum and facilitation methods.
- Responding to trainee feedback and adjusting course content as required.
- Conduct a baseline assessment of knowledge of COVID-19 medical case management, training that has been previously conducted, and potential individual and organizational obstacles to learning and facilitating interventions.
- Revise, and update training materials submitted by AUG and approve including schedule and list of trainers.
- Tracking training outcomes to ensure training outcomes are in alignment with Specific Objective 3: Preservice training of 500 final year students in the faculty of medicine and nursing and equip them with appropriate knowledge and skills in clinical case management of COVID- 19 suspected and positive cases.
- Monthly progress report on training activities including assessment report on the effectiveness of the training activity.
- Preparation of final report on the preservice training implementation, participants’ feedback and evaluations, lessons learned, and recommendations for future interventions.
- Presentation to IMC and other stakeholders including USAID the results of the preservice training implementation and outcomes including pre/post-test results and the results of participant feedback, lessons learned, and recommendations for future interventions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree in medicine from an accredited institution,
- 5 years working with this degree since being granted the degree in an accredited institution,
- Academic position in an accredited university with experience in training, for at least the latest three years,
- At least similar experience as a training consultant in two similar projects with accredited institutions including international NGOs.
- In-depth knowledge of curriculum design, instructional methods, and training techniques.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in technology-based learning management systems (LMS).
- Proficiency in office software, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
How to apply.
- Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to send their CVs and Cover Letter to [email protected], Indicating in the subject line: PRESERVICE Training consultant, no later than ِApril 20, 2022.
- CVs and Cover Letter must be submitted in English.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Website for Contracts misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.