Since 1995, New Intertrade has been one of the leaders in the security sector in Palestine. With more than 18 years of experience; New Intertrade is seeking new employees to join their team through the following available vacancy:
- Pre-Sales Technical Engineer
The technical pre-sales engineer will join the management team and focus on closing sales transactions at a high percentage while maintaining a high volume of sales, also prepare and follow on tenders.
Duties & Responsibilities
The technical pre-sales engineer will be responsible for technical sales with clearly defined revenue and prospect interaction goals:
- Support sales productivity and the deals flow by securing the “technical closure” with the technical stakeholder within the prospect’s organization.
- Prepare technical and financial offers in accordance with the company regulations.
- Give technical presentations and demos to prospects.
- Manage technical relationships with prospects and ensure successful business communications.
- Participate in Sales, Marketing and Partner events and conferences.
- Provide training and technical updates when needed.
- Provide feedback to Management for customer feature requests.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least five years of experience in working in a similar position with a proven track of sales achievements and closing offers.
- Highly proficient with needed software and programs that assist in presentations to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical/mechanical engineer is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Commercial awareness and a customer-centric approach to selling.
- Experience with low voltage and security systems.
- Proven experience consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Multilingual is an advantage.
- Problem-solving skills, flexible attitude, resourceful and effective in making decisions.
- The position requires business trips and working with a team.
For those who are meeting the required skills please send your resume to email: [email protected] no later than March 8, 2020.