The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for Public Relations &Media Officer with the following details:
PR& Media Officer (Ref. #: PR/GM/ 2020-02)
- Coordinates public events and special projects as assigned.
- Develops content and design of all publications and media.
- Develops and fosters relationships with members of the media.
- Prepares and distributes news releases, story ideas, photographs and videos to media representatives.
- Initiating and planning PR campaigns defining goals; analyzing problems and opportunities; liaising with management.
- Develops and maintains an excellent, sharable database of contacts in the media and experts and also a history of stories
- Speaking in public at presentations, press conferences, radio and TV interviews, and meetings.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople;
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Collating and analyzing media coverage;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs; Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Commissioning market research;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field with minimum 3 years of experience in public relation
- Computer literate.
- Excellent report writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
Interested applicants please submit your CV in English before 12:00 pm Tuesday 18/02/2020.
Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.