Portfolio Analyst – Location: Ramallah – Term: One year.
The Portfolio Analyst will be part of the Portfolio team, and responsible for a diverse range of specific technical functions, which include among others:
- Responsible for all aspects of monitoring a portfolio of loans;
- Conducting financial, administrative and other analysis as necessary to assess eligibility of borrowers;
- Performing due diligence and credit analysis on proposed loans; and
Preparing credit reports to management and credit committee
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree with Accounting or Finance background;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel;
- Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication skills; and
- Good writing and reporting skill in English.
To apply, please send your CV, and a cover letter by email to [email protected] or fax to 02-242-2037 no later than Sunday January 22, 2023. Please send one application either by email or fax, but not both. MEII is an equal opportunity employer.