Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Organization, founded in the Middle governorate of - Gaza Strip in 2000. POD works toward social-economic development to perform positive changes in human life.
POD in partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) starts a program entitled “Envision Gaza 2020”, USAID-funded project, to implement two key activities: which aims: (1) to support Palestinian families in Gaza become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19. (2) Connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates.
As a result, POD intends to recruit for the following position:
Title: Field Monitor (FM) - Full-Time
Place: POD Office, Deir Al Balah
Period: 11 Months
Reports to: Project coordinator (PC)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for follow-up and monitoring of project activities including conducting regular visits as assigned by the Project coordinator.
- Introduce and represent the project in the targeted communities including arranging and leading orientation sessions with beneficiaries.
- Collect and verify participants’ data and conduct data entry as required.
- Contribute to the development of project work plans.
- Register, handle and follow-up with feedback cases in the field.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in international development, business administration, economics, sociology, or related field.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of emergency relief.
- Significant experience working on humanitarian assistance and electronic voucher projects.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understand and work with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- She/he must be a Resident of the Middle, Khan Younis, or Rafah governorates.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application:
Applicants have to sign in using their preferred Gmail account.
- Deadline for submitting applications, 04:00 PM, Saturday, 15-OCT-2022.
- Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) hiring, and employment procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex or disability status.
- Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply and to seek Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.