PRCS is seeking to hire a planning, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting advisor (PMER) to work at the PRCS’s head quarter, Al Bireh.
Scope of Work:
- Develop and implement integrated PMER system in cooperation with all departments and branches.
- To provide needed support to all departments and branches in developing their operational plans linked to PRCS strategic plan and
- Design and implement a workable PMER tools for core PRCS programs and
- Oversee the systematic and continuous data collection, and generate PRCS requested internal and external
- Build the capacity of staff to support effective implementation of PMER Systems including information gathering, analysis and post implementation follow-up.
- Supervise and support all PRCS programs and projects evaluations and
- Provide technical support to develop projects and programs’ PMER sub-systems at departments and branches
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters level or higher degree in social science, statistics, or a related discipline is
- At least seven years of applied experience with planning, monitoring, reporting and evaluation tasks.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams and building staff capacity within complex programming.
- Demonstrated experience designing logical frameworks and results-based
- Demonstrate experience in development, maintenance and evaluation of needed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Extensive experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection including survey design, implementation and
- Fluency in written and spoken English Arabic is
Interested applicants should send their CV to the following address: [email protected] no later than 17/2/2021 and write planning, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting advisor Position” in the subject of their e-mail.