Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development - IZDEHAR is a US$ 100 million Impact Investment company based in Hebron, that focuses on development-oriented investment opportunities in Palestine. It was founded by a group of development driven private sector investors in early 2019 to strengthen the Palestinian Economy by originating and developing complex projects in partnership with private sector investors, Public Sector, DFIs, IFIs and donors.
At IZDEHAR we take special pride in our people who specializes in executing investments, business development, portfolio management and financial engineering. We operate a team of highly professional experts covering the whole range of the investment spectrum.
We are seeking an ambitious Food Industry Plant Manager, who possesses strong leadership skills, food production expertise, P&L generation & analysis, drive Continuous Improvement experience and optimization. As Plant Manager, you will be responsible for implementing manufacturing strategies that support planned initiatives, instigating continuous improvement programs utilizing Six Sigma Lean principles and reinforcing a culture of safety measures, customer services, and environmental stewardship. The Plant Manager is also responsible for meeting all financial targets and leading the change management processes to incorporate new capital projects and production enhancements.
Our customers are ruminants and broilers farmers, who are feeding their livestock with concentrated feed, Total Meals Ration (TMR) and are expecting high and stable feed quality with on time products delivery.
Main Job Tasks Not limited to:
- Responsible for Formulating and implementing the project’s strategic plan that guides the direction of the Feed business and P&L.
- Participate in all strategic business review meetings and continuously assist Board of Directors in development planning and implementation processes.
- Identify risks and ensures appropriate strategies are in place.
- Oversee the complete operation of the animal feed plant in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Drive practices to ensure brand visibility and market penetration.
- Monitor the deviation from planned ROI and actual ROI for investments in the animal Feed plant.
- Develop a high-performance team and culture of collaboration through education, training, coaching and teamwork. Encourage participation and involvement to foster teamwork, ownership and employees’ satisfaction.
- Develop comprehensive productivity roadmap which supports meeting or exceeding the budgeted profit and productivity commitments.
- Implement & Develop Brand Awareness.
- Attract, hire, train, develop and direct a team of functional leaders to oversee each of their specific area of responsibility to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Analyzing and assessing constantly the organization performance against the stated objectives.
- Lead all safety programs and strives to continuously improve plant safety performance.
- Lead continuous Improvement culture and drive implementation of all Continuous Improvement projects.
- Promote, support and lead a maintenance excellence initiative.
- Ensure food safety through adherence with all quality policies and Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) programs.
- Lead the Quality Management System (QMS) within the framework of ISO 9001:2015.
- Responsible for annual operating budget, developing a capital plan and monitoring spending (expenditure).
- Communicate with plant personnel so that goals, expectations and performances against plan are well understood & implemented.
Key Performance Indicators
- Gross Profit Margin
- Brand Equity
- Budget Variance
- Deviation of planned ROI
- Market Growth & Penetration Rate
- Leadership Index
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Master’s degree required; Mechanical Engineering, Milling Science, Agriculture, or technical degree highly preferred.
- 20+ years Operations Leadership experience in food processing, grain or flour milling, dry food ingredient, and animal feed, 5 of which are in management level.
- Prior Managerial or Supervisory experience is essential.
- Demonstrated leadership in driving continuous improvement projects utilizing programs such as Six Sigma, Kaizen, TPM and other Lean manufacturing concepts.
- Strong customer-centric focus. Experience working with Sales to define customer expectations, establish relevant KPIs, and help build/maintain strong relationships.
- Knowledge of animal feed governmental regulations, published from different parties such as FAO, MoA, OSHA, FDA.
- Strong business acumen, P&L responsibility – understands trends, financial statements; prepares and manages budgets, and maintains appropriate cost controls.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic, other languages are preferred.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to assess operations and maintenance, analyze data, and prepare summary reports to chart progress and for senior leadership review.
- Flexibility and adaptability, with the skills to relate well throughout all levels of the company.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Organized and ability to multi-task.
- Strong monitoring and problem - solving skills
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge or able to know and fulfill the local labor laws.
All applications will receive a fair consideration by IZDEHAR’s HR Team. Izdehar operates an equal opportunity scheme to all applicants and encourages everyone that meets the above requirements to apply for this post. Please note that only shortlisted will be contacted, therefore, we thank you all in advance for taking the time and the effort to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a covering letter describing why you are the best suited person for this post, three references and your latest resume (CV), to [email protected].
Please write the position name in the subject line.
Please send us your application by 20/8/2021.