Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting (PMER) Officer, Jerusalem
The Lutheran World Federation is looking for an experienced Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting Officer to support the overall monitoring, evaluation, reporting and knowledge management of the operations of the LWF Jerusalem Program.
Reporting to: Program Coordinator
Supervising: no staff
Location: Jerusalem, with possibility to travel
The position is full time and hired locally.
Terms of Reference
Main outcome of the role:
To create PMER frameworks and tools to enhance result-based monitoring, quality control, data management, reporting and evaluation. Such tools should be aligned with the existing Jerusalem Country Program Strategy for 2019-2024 and LWF World Service Global PMER Framework to ensure quality delivery of results, to promote learning and best practices.
- Develop a comprehensive overall monitoring and evaluation framework: M&E plans, performance indicators and benchmarks for each project.
- Support in rolling out and using a standard data management tool (World Service standard tool - Survey CTO) at Program level
- Analyze and ensure aggregation of data in a quality manner.
- Measure progress made towards achieving results, compliance with donor requirements, promote best practices.
- Ensure quality and timely reporting of the data and information on the projects in the LWF web based PMER system (NewDea).
- Work in close collaboration with directors of programs to develop M&E tools.
- Train the staff to use the developed monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Organize annual learning events to reflect on achievements.
- Document and report stories from the different projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 3-4 years of experience in developing learning and M&E tools with an INGO.
- Good knowledge of project management cycle, including result-based monitoring.
- Ability to support the project staff to achieve high quality results.
- High level of conceptual and analytical capabilities.
- Effective diplomacy, facilitative, collaborative, communicative and reporting skills.
- Proven experience with digital project management systems and tools.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving.
- Proven ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and be accountable for results.
- Fluency in English and in Arabic.
- Former experience in projects related to technical vocational education, health, and community work.
- Familiarity or former experience in working with non-profit-organizations.
Kindly submit your letter of motivation with your CV and salary through the following link: lutheranworld.recruiterbox.com/jobs by 03.05.2021.
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) is a global communion of 148 churches in the Lutheran tradition, representing 75.5 million Christians in 99 countries. LWF World Service works in 25 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean. LWF Jerusalem program has served the Palestinians in Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza through humanitarian, health and educational programs since 1948. LWF manages the Augusta Victoria Hospital, two vocational training centers in Ramallah and in East Jerusalem and its central office is on the Mount of Olives.