The position is full time and hired locally.
Location: Jerusalem, with possibility to travel
Reporting to: Program Coordinator
Supervising: No supervision responsibilities
Closing date for applications: 11th of September 2022
Applicants are required to uphold the core values of our organization.
The Lutheran World Federation is looking for an experienced Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting Officer to support the overall monitoring, evaluation, reporting and knowledge management of the operations of the LWF Jerusalem Program.
Terms of Reference
Main outcome of the role:
To create PMER frameworks and tools to enhance and contribute to result-based monitoring, quality control, data management, reporting and evaluation. Such tools should be aligned with the existing Jerusalem Country Program Strategy for 2019-2024 and LWF World Service Global PMER Framework to ensure quality delivery of results, to promote learning and best practices.
- Develop a comprehensive overall monitoring and evaluation framework: M&E plans, performance indicators and benchmarks for each project.
- Measure progress made towards achieving results, compliance with donor requirements, promote best practices
- Support in using a standard data management tool (World Service standard tool - Survey CTO) at Program level
- Analyze and ensure aggregation of data in a quality manner.
- Contribute to quality and timely reporting of the data and information on the projects in the LWF web based PMER system (NewDea).
- Work in close collaboration with directors of programs to develop M&E tools.
- Coach the staff to use the developed monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Organize annual learning events to reflect on achievements.
- Document and report stories from the different projects with communication department.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 3-4 years of experience in monitoring, evaluation, and reporting with an INGO.
- Good knowledge of project management cycle, including result-based monitoring.
- Ability to support the project staff to achieve high quality results.
- High level of conceptual and analytical capabilities.
- Effective diplomacy, facilitative, collaborative, communicative and reporting skills.
- Proven experience with digital project management systems and tools.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving.
- Proven ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and be accountable for results.
- Fluency in English and in Arabic with a strong writing skills.
- Former experience in projects related to technical vocational education, health, and community work.
- Familiarity or former experience in working with non-profit-organizations.
Short listed applicants shall be subjected to a pre-employment written assignment. Those who pass the assignment shall be qualified to the interviews.
Kindly upload your letter of motivation with your CV and salary request to:
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) is a global communion of 148 churches in the Lutheran tradition, representing 75.5 million Christians in 99 countries. LWF World Service works in 25 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean. LWF Jerusalem program has served the Palestinians in Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza through humanitarian, health and educational programs since 1948. LWF manages the Augusta Victoria Hospital, two vocational training centers in Ramallah and in East Jerusalem and its central office is on the Mount of Olives.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below